Many farmers and food producers have seen increased sales due to the COVID-19 crisis as consumers scramble to access local food that has a shorter supply chain and from sources they trust.
We are currently rolling out a members-only webinar series, beginning with farm marketing expert Charlotte Smith on “3 Steps to Keep Customers Coming Back after the Pandemic is Over,” to be held on May 7, 2020 at 10 a.m. Pacific, 12 p.m. Central, 1 p.m. Eastern.
Our intention is for this webinar to help our farmer, homesteader, and artisan food producer members keep the influx of their new customers long after the pandemic is over. The webinar should also help those who have lost sales to re-engage with customers and regain sales.
What will you learn at this virtual webinar?:
- The most profitable sales platform all farmers should be using
- How to keep new customers coming back for years to come
- How to increase the number of customers that love your products
- How to consistently make sales
To participate in the new webinar, make sure you’re a member by Friday, May 1. Current members will receive an invitation to sign up for the webinar via email on May 4. Replay is available for those who sign up.
Current Member Benefits
- Unlimited consultation with attorneys after your first six months of membership on matters within the mission statement. Up to two hours of consultation with an attorney immediately upon joining.
- Use of toll-free 24/7 hotline to speak with an attorney if there is a surprise visit or inspection.
- Consultation with our farm and dairy consultants on farm matters.
- Possible legal representation if there is a court case on matters that are within FTCLDF’s mission statement.
- Participation in Member Photo Monday, where every Monday a member is highlighted on our social media pages and included on monthly website posts.
- Advocacy on your behalf in changing policy to help FTCLDF members.
- NEW! Access to quarterly webinars.
Won’t you consider joining our food freedom community and taking advantage of these new members-only webinars?
YOUR FUND AT WORK
Services provided by FTCLDF go beyond legal representation for members in court cases.
Educational and policy work also provide an avenue for FTCLDF to build grassroots activism to create the most favorable regulatory climate possible. In addition to advising on bill language, FTCLDF supports favorable legislation via action alerts and social media outreach.