Photo credit: Matthew Michaels Graphic Design
Three Foods Too Scary for the FDA
Photo credit: KellytheKitchenKop.com
- Raw Milk – The FDA claims that raw milk is dangerous, and they often go after those who sell it as if they’re criminals. Did you read about the arrest of Victoria Bloch, a sweet Weston A. Price chapter leader and farm market volunteer from California?
- Why their ignorance is what’s really frightening: Raw milk is one of the most nutritious foods on earth when it’s from happy cows raised on green pasture and cared for the way nature intended. If you can find a farmer who knows this, then you are blessed indeed, and can enjoy all the unprocessed creaminess of this life-giving substance full of intact nutrients; unlike the super heated milk-like liquid you’ll find on shelves at the store. Not convinced? I hope you won’t blindly believe me or anyone, do your research and then decide.
- Why their ignorance is what’s really terrifying: Kombucha tea is a fermented beverage full of healthy bacteria that can boost your immune system, help with digestive issues and more. Kefir soda popis a similar drink and a family favorite at our house.
- Why their ignorance is what’s really ghastly: Listening to the advice of the FDA and other governmental agencies has put us at record levels for obesity, diabetes and heart disease. Just like raw milk, fats from animals raised on pasture and cared for the way God intended are not only not bad for us, they are protective and boost our immune system. If that’s too much for you to swallow (it certainly wasn’t easy for me to believe at first, either!), then don’t take it from me. Again, do your research on my blog and everywhere else in your search for the truth.
Three Foods Too Scary for ME
- Vegetable oils – It always makes my heart hurt a little when I talk to yet another friend or family member who still has vegetable oils in their kitchen. I always ask, “Please, can I throw it out for you?” Many think oils like Canola are good choices. (But it’s genetically modified, super processed, and high in omega 6 fatty acids, which causes inflammation and health issues!)
- Why vegetable oils make my skin crawl: Learn why vegetable oils are dangerous and what to replace them with in your kitchen.
- Why mystery meat gives me the heebie-jeebies: A fast food burger likely has meat from hundreds of cows all mixed in together, and is almost always from factory farms where the animals are sick and crowded together in inhumane conditions. Learn more about finding safe meat.
- Why GMOs creep me out: Do you know why genetically modified crops are so prevalent? It’s because once they change the actual DNA of the seed, it can then survive even if it’s sprayed like mad with loads of pesticides, insecticides, etc. to kill the weeds around it – but then we’re ingesting this food loaded with chemicals!! We all know someone fighting cancer nowadays, could there be a connection? It certainly doesn’t sound far fetched to me.
What would be on your list?
Which foods are too scary for you and your family?!
- Are you coming to the FTCLDF FundRAISER Dinner before the Wise Traditions conference begins in California next month? I’d love to meet you and wow, did you see that menu?
- Ready to join the fight? Here are three ways!
- Don’t miss my other posts on Farm Freedom
- What to do in the event of a raid: Be ready for the men with guns – how to prepare for a raid.
- Learn more about our freedoms that are being stripped away in this must-see film: Farmageddon.