Happy Living just launched a social, global, networking experiment that directly benefits the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF)! Watch the video and read below to learn how you can be part of the experiment and help FTCLDF!
- A network of like-minded people
- Personal communication tools with global reach
- The ask
- A worldwide distribution system that can deliver to virtually anywhere on Earth in a few days
- Near-zero marginal cost products, like books
- The most powerful force of all, love!
The plan is to donate the profits of all Happy Living books sold worldwide (from now through April 30, 2018) with 100% of the profits going towards the two organizations. The two organizations are the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund and Cheyanna’s Champions 4 Children, both being featured at Paleo f(x) in April.
To participate Happy Living is asking our collective networks to do two small things in support of the charitably-minded experiment:
- Buy a book from Happy Living with all proceeds benefiting the two charities mentioned above,
- and share this post in their own networks, making the same charitable ask.
Click HERE to browse Happy Living book titles!
Happy Living has already paid all the costs associated with publishing the books and setting up the global distribution capability within Amazon, which means they can donate every single penny of profit to Paleo f(x) so they, in turn, can give it to FTCLDF and CC4C. Yes, 100% of the profits from all the books sold between now and April 30, 2018 will go to the charities.
Click HERE to participate now!
YOUR FUND AT WORK
Services provided by FTCLDF go beyond legal representation for members in court cases.
Educational and policy work also provide an avenue for FTCLDF to build grassroots activism to create the most favorable regulatory climate possible. In addition to advising on bill language, FTCLDF supports favorable legislation via action alerts and social media outreach.
You can help FTCLDF by becoming a member or donating today.
Anyone wanting to make a contribution to support the work of FTCLDF can make a donation or find out more info HERE.