|The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) is a 501 (c) (4) non-profit organization whose members are joining together and pooling resources to:
- Protect the constitutional right of the nation's family farms and artisan food producers to provide processed and unprocessed farm foods directly to consumers through any legal means.
- Protect the constitutional right of consumers to obtain unprocessed and processed foods directly from family farms and artisan food producers.
- Protect the nation's family farms and artisan food producers from harassment by federal, state, and local government interference with food production and/or food processing.
The objective of FTCLDF is to defend the rights of sustainable family farms and artisan food producers to make their products available to consumers in a manner that protects, preserves and enhances the environment and its natural resources, products that include but are not limited to meat and meat products, poultry, eggs, raw milk and raw milk products, fruits and vegetables, lacto-fermented foods and beverages, prepared foods, and bread and other baked goods directly to consumers without a license or permit.
Click here to Become a Member or simply
• Access to Raw Milk
• Consumer Choice
• Sustainable Family Farms
• On-farm Processing
• Direct-to-Consumer Distribution
|• Restrictions on Direct Sales
• Interstate Raw Milk Ban
• Genetically Modified Organisms