Please join us for our popular annual FundRAISER on November 9, 2017 beginning at 6 p.m. on the eve of the Wise Traditions Conference in Minneapolis, Minnesota. This year is very special because we’ll be celebrating our 10th Anniversary of protecting food rights!
Thursday, November 9
6:00 – 8:30 p.m.
We invite you to join us on the eve of the 18th Annual Wise Traditions Conference for the Annual FundRAISER Reception to benefit the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund (FTCLDF) at the Hyatt Regency Minneapolis Hotel in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Enjoy an evening filled with nutrient-dense, organic and local foods*:
– StoneBridge Beef Beef and North Star Bison Pork Savory Meatballs
– Fields of Athenry Farm Walnut Pesto Chicken Roulade
– North Star Bison Roasted Marrow Bones with Gremolata
– StoneBridge Beef Beef Liver Paté with Mushrooms
– Miller’s Organic Farm Assorted Cheeses
– Multi-Grain Artisanal Bread
– Jilz Snackerz Gluten-free Crackers
– Crudités and Dip
– Citrus Curd Tarts with Figs
– Buchi Kombucha
Unwind after a long day of traveling with something from the cash bar. Then celebrate food freedom, local food, and the progress FTCLDF has made over the last decade securing and expanding access to real food and food rights across the nation.
Tickets are $85 for adults and $55 for children 12 years of age and under. Or, $125 for one adult ticket to the Reception and breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, and $85 for one children’s (12 & under) ticket to the Reception and breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
To register, click here or the button below!
Online Registration Closes Monday, November 6 at midnight. To reserve your ticket after this date, call 540-722-7104 or show up early for registration.
*menu subject to change without notice
RECEPTION SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
- Friend of Farm-to-Consumer ($3,000) – 12 tickets to the event , plus larger logo in the program and on webpage for event
- Friend of Food Freedom ($1,500) – 6 tickets to the event, logo in the program and on webpage for event
- Real Food Defender ($500) – 2 tickets to the event, logo in the program
Contact Us now to become a sponsor!
Friday | 7:30 – 9:30 a.m.
Saturday-Sunday | 7 – 9 a.m.
Here’s the menu for the nutrient-dense breakfasts*:
– To Your Health Sprouted Flour Company Organic, Sprouted and Soaked Oatmeal
– Oatmeal Fixin’s: Really Raw Honey, Organic Maple Syrup, Pleasant Pastures Grassfed Butter
– Miller’s Biodiversity Farm Organic Soy-Free Hormone-Free Pastured Hard-Boiled Eggs
– Fields of Athenry Farm Pastured Breakfast Sausage (Friday & Sunday) and Pastured Osso Buco (Saturday)
– Organic Apples and Melon
– Old Fashioned Traditions Organic Whole Yogurt
Also, hand-crafted, flavorful and organic bone broth will be available from Fields of Athenry Farm for a $5 suggested donation to be donated to FTCLDF.
Breakfast tickets for adults are $19 each, a three-day breakfast pass for $50, or $125 for one adult ticket to the Thursday night Reception and all three breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Breakfast tickets for children (12 & under) are $13 each, a three-day breakfast pass for $34, or $85 for one children’s ticket to the Thursday night Reception and all three breakfasts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
To get your tickets, click here or the button below.
Online Registration Closes Monday, November 6 at midnight. To reserve your ticket(s) after this date, call 540-722-7104 or show up early for registration.
*menu subject to change without notice
BREAKFAST SPONSORSHIP PACKAGES
- $500 – 15 tickets to breakfast, name/logo on webpage for event
- $1,000 – 30 tickets to breakfast, name/logo on webpage for event
- $2,000 – 30 tickets to breakfast, name/logo on webpage for event, in newsletter and mention in social, and we will make available literature from your company to everyone who comes to breakfast (brochure, etc. or a sample of your product)
Contact Us Here to become a sponsor!
Consider attending the entire Wise Traditions Conference with a full array of speakers, delicious meals, and even a children’s program! The conference runs Friday through Sunday with special workshops and events on Monday, including an enjoyable farm tour led by Will Winter. You can attend the full conference or choose your day(s) and which meals to partake. Saturday night is the exciting annual awards banquet. Learn More.
Life happens, we know! If you need to cancel your Reception registration, submit your cancellation in writing by November 1, 2017 to be eligible for a refund less a $10.00 administration fee. After November 1, 2017, no refunds are possible. If you need to cancel after November 1, we encourage you to send a substitute in your place. Substitutions are always welcome.
By registering and attending Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund events, you agree and acknowledge that you are participating in the events and activities of your own free and intentional will. You acknowledge this freely and knowingly and that you are, as a result, able to participate in said events and hereby assume responsibility for your own well-being. This acknowledgement includes your guest’s participation in the events.
The Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund plans to take photographs during the 2017 events and reproduce them in educational, news, or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund website. By participating in the event, you grant the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund the right to use your name and photograph for such purposes. All postings are property of the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.