Marketing and profitability advice are some of the top requests from our members, many of whom are small farmers and producers across the country. That’s why we are SO excited to announce that Charlotte Smith, of 3 Cow Marketing, is delivering a FREE webinar that is guaranteed to help with marketing and profitability of the farm!
I’ve taken courses with Charlotte, and I can personally attest to the valuable, business-changing information you will learn. You will be able to walk away from Charlotte’s webinar with clear, actionable steps to implement right away!
See what Charlotte has to say about the webinar, below.
Charlotte from 3 Cow Marketing Says…
Can we talk about your farm customers for a sec?
What YOU’RE currently doing (or not doing) to find more highly engaged customers to buy your farm products.
We’ve reached an interesting time in the world of digital marketing, haven’t we?
You don’t need me (or anyone) to tell you how critical having a highly-engaged customer is to the success of your farm.
When I ask farmers what’s their current marketing strategy, I hear:
- “Marketing? What marketing.”
- “Ahhh I don’t have a marketing strategy. I don’t know what to do or where to start.”
- “I post on Facebook and Instagram, but that doesn’t work anymore.”
Obviously, this is a far cry from the CONSISTENT and PREDICTABLE growth that you’re looking for.
Well, it’s time to put an end to the post-on-social-and-pray-someone-buys marketing strategy.
Not only do I want you to have the CONFIDENCE to execute the plan, I want you to feel EMPOWERED and MOTIVATED to get it done.
You must be fully up to speed on the strategies working RIGHT NOW, so that you can focus your time and energy only on what will actually move the needle.
I’ve packaged all this info into a FREE training called, 3 Steps You Need to Build a Profitable Farm I’m hosting on:
Friday, September 20th, 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET
- Why email marketing is more profitable than Facebook or Instagram
- How to find ideal customers that are willing to pay your higher than average prices
- How to grow an email list of highly engaged customers
- How to build, know, like, and trust that doesn’t feel pushy or sleazy
Click HERE to save your seat and I’ll “see” you on Friday, September 20 at 10 AM PT | 1 PM ET!
Thanks for being here,
P.S. Still not sure if you should be here?
This training is for you if:
- You’re new to farming and don’t know where to start
- You’re tired of spinning your wheels trying to figure out this marketing thing
- Your family has given you the responsibility of doing all the marketing for the family farm
If you can’t attend the webinar in real time, register anyway and you’ll still be able to watch the recording for up to a week after the event.
And please feel free to share this with anyone who may benefit!
If you have any questions, Contact Us!
YOUR FUND AT WORK
Services provided by FTCLDF go beyond legal representation for members in court cases.
Educational and policy work also provide an avenue for FTCLDF to build grassroots activism to create the most favorable regulatory climate possible. In addition to advising on bill language, FTCLDF supports favorable legislation via action alerts and social media outreach.