Winning Entry Announced!
|WINNER: Deborah T. from Colorado!
If you want to attend Food Freedom Fest,
go ahead and Register Now anyway.
We will refund your registration
if you win the raffle!
Entries due midnight Friday, August 15, 2014
When you enter, you’ll also be:
- helping our nation’s farmers fight unjust laws
- preserving our right to get foods of our choice from farmers of our choice
- facilitating the expansion of legal raw milk sales from grass-based dairies
- equipping farmers with the information they need to navigate abusive raids and government regulations
This once-in-a-lifetime event will include:
- an engaging conference featuring distinguished and successful activists for food freedom;
- an evening street fair featuring local vendors and live entertainment;
- a deluxe tour of Joel Salatin’s Polyface Farm, one of America’s most innovative sustainable agriculture projects;
- presentations by Jenny McGruther, Sarah Pope and other amazingly effective food rights activists; and
- five nutrient-dense meals (but, six for the winner, since Thursday dinner will be included)
In other words, you will have the time of your life!
And even if you don’t win, you’ll be certain that your money is going to a fabulous cause. Who wouldn’t want to support our nation’s small farmers?
Tickets are only $10. Double your chances when you donate $100–you’ll get 20 tickets!
Deadline Extended: Tickets must be purchased by midnight August 18, Monday(11:59 p.m. PST) to qualify.
Click here for more information about this raffle.
Remember: the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund is often the only thing standing between our farmers and governmental overreach of power.
All proceeds from this raffle benefit FTCLDF.