Ancestral Food Summit
Ancestral Eating and Fitness – Take It to the Next Level!
Special $49 Price ends February 14
As defenders of fine food and farms, the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund is proud to present 13 interviews with leaders in the Paleo and Ancestral Movements.
– One year of access to all 13 interviews
– 11.5 hours of priceless education
– Convenience without hotel and airfare expenses
(viewable online – no physical products or downloads available)
$149 to Access Summit for full year
Originally priced at $249*
Joe Salama, publisher of The Paleo Miracle and Board Member of The Paleo Foundation, says:
I went to a paleo conference last year…and it was truly an amazing experience. I got to learn so much about so many topics, my mind was blown. And then I got to thinking: Not everyone can afford to disappear from their obligations, fly across the country, and spend a few nights in a hotel, and pay for the registration fee to attend something like that–these events can easily cost over $1,000. BUT there are so many who could benefit from getting the latest and most current knowledge–if they could only afford it.
Then I was approached by Cathy Raymond of the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund with the idea of bringing high quality and up-to-date paleo and ancestral knowledge to everyone, regardless of where they are, making it affordable, and letting them watch it at their own pace–so they could stop, rewind, take notes, or come back and finish later if they want.
And here it is! Your very own ancestral food summit available to you on your own schedule!
Register Now and save $100!
Enter the discount code, “AFS49“, thru 2/14/2014
Learn more about the Ancestral Food Summit and spread the word: www.bit.ly/FTC-AFS
*Due to the overwhelming support and demand over the holidays for the Ancestral Food Summit, we are able to provide it to a broader audience for the lower price of $149.
Half of the profits benefit the Farm-to-Consumer Legal Defense Fund.
- What most people are doing wrong when they exercise
- How to overcome the biggest challenges to getting fit
- The optimal carbohydrate intake amount and optimal sources
- The multiple circadian rhythms in the body and how to reset them
- Biggest challenges faced by people who are already ancestral eating
- Fat soluble vitamins and bioavailability of various sources
- Everything about Vitamin K2
- The optimal dietary protocol for dealing with Autism Spectrum Disorders and how it differs from the paleo template
- The most important and most dangerous supplements
- Mercury in fish, fish oil, iodine, magnesium, and selenium supplementation
- The biggest issues, challenges, and best ways to succeed in paleo parenting
- The Specific Carbohydrate Diet
- Troubleshooting digestion and healthy poop
- Misconceptions about cholesterol
- Advantages and disadvantages of ketosis
- Trends in and criticisms of The Paleo Movement and how we can best contribute
- The advantages and importance of playing over “working out”
- All about The Wahls Diet for multiple sclerosis
- Changing mainstream medicine
- The biochemistry of paleo
- Tenets of the Weston A. Price Foundation (WAPF) diet
Save $100 – Enter the discount code now!
Here’s what one listener, Carmila V., had to say about the Summit:
The Ancestral Food Summit has given me some incredibly valuable leads into where I will go in my path to better health. I have multiple autoimmune conditions, and…in a few hours I got verification from some of these wonderful speakers on things I really needed to hear in this part of my health journey.
What others are saying:
Cinnamon Prime, Life Coach – Mindset, Paleo Nutrition and Fitness [Dallas, TX]
- “I skipped straight to Robb Wolf and I was hooked. I was hanging on every word Chris Kresser had to say regarding supplements and found his approach fascinating. Shauna Young’s information on healing the root cause of Autism was so fascinating I listened to it twice.
“Honestly, Sally Fallon Morell has always been a hero of mine and although tough to hear, I thoroughly enjoyed her perspective on paleo and her knowledge on food. I am finding it hard to believe that these brilliant minds and all of this information is in one easy place. I really got a lot out of listening and I consider myself a Pro in this industry. I CANNOT relay enough how information-rich this series is and how valuable it is. If you want to fully understand your body, you have to watch these. I’d easily pay quadruple for this information.”
Ines Subashka, Strength and Conditioning Coach [Sophia, Bulgaria]
- “The Ancestral Food Summit is all about the truth about our health, the way our body functions, and the way we should nourish it in order for it to serve us well. They say that one hour of a conversation with a wise person is worth more than a lifetime of reading. Joe Salama has done a great job by offering us 11.5 hours of priceless information. It is one of the best videos I have watched, as it is the product of knowledge, experience, trial and error.
“I feel like this Summit has the power to change life and influence the world for the better. It will inspire you to take action, to take better care of yourself and to realize the importance of health and quality nutrition in our daily lifestyle. It will help you realize that healthy living is simple and approachable for all of us, as long as we have the courage to get out of the frame of the well-known and discover the different, the real.”
Brent C.J. Britton, Attorney, Speaker & Author [Tampa, FL]
- “I am so happy that these videos are available. With a busy professional and personal life, I cannot always break away to paleo conferences and events, so these interviews are a great way to keep caught up. Joe and Karen are fantastic; the interviews are lively and jam-packed with juicy content. A must see!”