1. What is the term for membership?
The term for membership is one year.
2. How long does the approval process take?
Once you have submitted your application for membership, you will
receive written notification of approval status within 1 - 2 weeks.
3. What happens if my membership application is not approved?
If your application is not approved, then you will receive written
notification and a full refund of your membership fees.
4. So, when does my membership take effect, if my application
Your membership is in effect the day of your approval. Your renewal
date is the date payment was received.
5. How can I complete my membership application?
We cannot accept faxed applications.
6. What methods of payment do you take?
We accept credit cards (VISA, MasterCard and Discover), debit cards,
money orders and checks.
7. Can I pay with cash or barter?
No, please do not send cash or chickens! We love pastured poultry,
but can't use them to pay court costs!
8. How can I expedite my application for membership?
Normally, an application takes 1 - 2 weeks to process, however
if you are in a legal emergency, you may request that your application
be expedited. If you are submitting your application on-line, please
call our office at (703) 208-FARM (3276). If you are mailing your
application or paying by check, consider using overnight mail.
9. Can I become a lifetime member?
At this time, we're not providing that option.
10. Are my membership fees tax deductible?
Membership fees paid to FTCLDF are not tax deductible as a charitable
contribution. Consult with your tax advisor or attorney to determine
whether membership fees paid to the Fund may be deductible as a